Our eLearning Design Essentials course is designed to give you all the fundamental skills needed to ensure your eLearning is a ‘hit’.
Filled with practical activities and resources, this event will give you everything you need to upgrade your elearning design skills to the next level.
For eLearning designers and developers, instructional designers, subject matter experts, Articulate developers, L&D professionals, training co-ordinators, LMS administrators, workplace trainers and teachers.
Participate in 2 X 4.5 hour live virtual sessions through Zoom presented by Matt Blackstock, Learning Manager.
- Defining good eLearning
- Instructional Design
- Using a Team Approach for Development
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Building a Visual Design Concept
- Writing Learning Objectives for Online Courses
- Converting Content to eLearning
- Using a Learning Model
- Assessing Performance and Questioning Techniques
- Storyboarding Techniques
- Building and Reviewing eLearning
- Techniques to Build Learner Motivation
Plus get access to on demand courses about design, develop and deliver eLearning, videos, webinars, resources, practical activities and templates, updated continuously.