- Add gamification with states, button sets, random number variables, conditions and lightboxes
- Create a learning journal pdf document for learners to print or save
- Use ‘video-like’ effects using states, animations and cue points
Build complex interactive activities
Drag and drop post it notes to create a planner
Adding a scale to score questions
Building a course menu with restrictions
- Create a branching scenario with animated characters
There are limited numbers for this workshop so register today!
- 28 June 9.30am – 12.30pm AEST
- 29 June 9.30am – 12.30pm AEST
- 30 June 9.30am – 12.30pm AEST
Brochure: Complete this form and we’ll email a brochure with course outline.
Webinar App: Zoom
Pre-Work: There is 10 minutes of pre-work to assist with the training experience so you can use what you build.
Additional Information: You need a laptop with Articulate Storyline or 60-day free trial installed.
Terms and Conditions:
- No refund if you cancel within 14 days.
- 50% refund if you cancel 14 days prior to start.
- 100% refund if you cancel 30 days prior to start.
- Full payment is required to confirm your enrolment.
- B Online Learning reserves the right to cancel a workshop no less than 7 days ahead of schedule. You are entitled to a full refund.
- Prices below exclude GST.