Compliance eLearning for Birch Learning Platform
Birch Learning Platform combines online learning with talent management so that compliance training can be linked directly to employee performance.
- Monitor and assess each individual’s progress as well as your team.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance by monitoring training levels and maintaining accurate records as evidence of compliance
- Alerts inform training managers (as well as team members) when goals require renewal.
- Show your team members exactly which course they need to take in order to maintain their compliance, allow them to obtain permission or to register in the course they need from their Dashboard.
Using a cutting edge responsive design to provide a turnkey learning solution, the Birch Learning Platform eLearning catalogue delivers a perfect experience for everyone across all devices. Featuring, media, interactions, workplace scenarios, bookmarking and knowledge checks. Kept up to date with the latest legislative changes to ensure your organisation meets its compliance requirements.
Built using Articulate Rise or Articulate Storyline, means we can easily contextualise the content to include your organisations logo, policies, procedures, videos, images and weblinks. Designed and developed by our awarded winning team and widely used by government and organisations.
The best news is that the catalogue is growing driven by suggested topics or subjects from our thriving Birch community. All courses are available to Birch clients at no additional cost. Administrators can easily register learners to any courses they need or learners can self register.
A Perfect Experience for Everyone
Current titles include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Work Health & Safety
- Conduct & Ethics
- IT Security Essentials
- Privacy Awareness
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Fraud Awareness
- Work Priorities
- Operational Plans
- Workplace Relationships
- Show Leadership
- Team Effectiveness
- Manage Work Health and Safety
- Customer Service Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Workplace Learning
- Project Management
- Promote innovation and continuous improvement
- Delivering Successful Presentations
- Provide Coaching and Mentoring
- Conflict Management
- Give and Receive Feedback
- Effective Communication
- Manual Handling
- Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- Identify Risk and Risk Management Processes
Need more content? Rapid Course™ is the eLearning industry’s first customisable off-the-shelf content marketplace, built in the award-winning Articulate®. With 13 categories and 81 courses (and growing), we’re sure you’ll find what you need. What makes Rapid Course™ unique is that when you buy a course, the download includes the Articulate source files, so you can quickly customise the course for your needs! Find out more about Rapid Course here.